Now Lets see start our day with eat-all-you-can or (Tabehoudai). One of the best things to do in Japan is to eat so me and my friend decided to try their famous YAKINIKU. Tabehoudai in… More
Touch Down Cebu….
This is one of the most memorable trip in my life. #struggleisreal
It took us an hour and a half by plane from Davao City to Mactan airport. So starving like I can eat a horse. So we decide the take our first meal at Zubuchon to taste their famous Lechon Cebu.
After our Lunch we roam around the city buy something to wear for our beach escapade. After a tiring day looking for something to wear we headed back to our hotel and decided to have our dinner.
Trying their Barbeque and puso (hanging rice or boiled rice wrapped in woven coconut leaves)A must try in Cebu. So full that we decided to take a walk then we saw this place called Mango Square and decided to have some drink to chill but I end up so fucking drunk with all dramas and everything. FUCK!. #struggleisreal #brokenhearted
Thank you Mr. Owner of the bar for treating us some drinks after knowing that we are from Davao City. (^^,)
OSLOB Here we come
We woke up like around 3am to prepare for our encounter with the whale shark escapade.(^^,)
Oslob is 3 hours travel away from Cebu City that’s why we need to wake up so early so we could catch up with the whale watching because they will only be available from 6am till 12noon during their feeding time. You need to be early as well because there’s a lot of people there specially during weekends.
After swimming with the whale Shark we headed to Sumilon Island which is just right in front us. It will take 15-20 mins ride via boat.
Cebu became the first European settlement established by the Spanish Cortés in the Philippines In 1898, the island was ceded to the United States after the Spanish–American War and Philippine–American War. Cebu is Often called as the Queen City of the South, Cebu City is located in the island of Cebu and is the Philippines’ second largest city. People in Cebu then were called pintados because men were heavily tattooed. Lavish ornaments such as gold jewelry were used not only by women but also men.
Visiting the some of the historic places in the City of Cebu.
The City Tour
A must thing to do in Cebu. You should try their Dried fish. Filipino dried fish is the perfect entree for any meal. You should also try their dried mangoes its really yummy as well as their Otap.
“Difficult roads often leads to beautiful destinations”
This is one of my Favorite dessert. It is called Suman and Sikwate. It is one of the most popular delicacy here in the Philippines.
Sikwate is made from cacao bean, beans that are dried, roasted, milled, and then hand-formed into tablets. You can actually buy it in groceries but some of them are no longer pure unlike before. When I was a kid, I love eating cacao fruit and then we collected the beans and let it dry to we make cocoa tablets.
Suman is made from glutinous rice cooked in coconut milk, and often steamed wrapped in buli or buri palm leaves. It is usually eaten sprinkled with sugar just like this on the picture. This one is some kind of special because they add something on the the top of it as toppings and that makes it more delicious.
You can find a lot of this in all over the Philippines but this is one is my favorite. Its one of a kind. trust me. I’m kinda picky when it come to this kind of foods (kakanin) because my lola (grand mother) is kinda expert in preparing and cooking this kind of delicacies but for this one 2 thumbs up .
If you want to have a taste of this one of a kind Suman and Sikwat visit Seagull Mountain Resort. It is in Buda 2 to 3 hours travel from Davao City.
Me Enjoying a cup of Sikwate.
Summer is FUN!
Stay away from the Sun.
Summer is coming and I know most of you are now thinking where to spend your summer getaway. Some of you are busy buying new summer outfits , but your skin may need some help getting ready, too. Here are some ideas on how to protect your skin from the harmful ray of the sun.
What is ultra violet radiation?
UV radiation. Invisible rays that are part of the energy that comes from the sun. UV radiation can damage the skin and cause melanoma and other types of skin cancer. UV radiation that reaches the earth’s surface is made up of two types of rays, called UVA and UVB rays.
Even though UV rays make up only a very small portion of the sun’s rays, they are the main cause of the sun’s damaging effects on the skin. UV rays damage the DNA of skin cells. Skin cancers start when this damage affects the DNA of genes that control skin cell growth.
Types of UV rays:
- UVA rays age skin cells and can damage their DNA. These rays are linked to long-term skin damage such as wrinkles, but they are also thought to play a role in some skin cancers. Most tanning beds give off large amounts of UVA, which has been found to increase skin cancer risk.
- UVB rays have slightly more energy than UVA rays. They can damage skin cells’ DNA directly, and are the main rays that cause sunburns. They are also thought to cause most skin cancers.
- UVC rays have more energy than the other types of UV rays, but they don’t get through our atmosphere and are not in sunlight. They are not normally a cause of skin cancer.
Ways to Prep Your Skin for Summer
Use Sun protection lotion
Sunscreen use can help prevent melanoma and squamous cell carcinoma, two types of skin cancer. A 2013 study concluded that the diligent, everyday application of sunscreen can slow or temporarily prevent the development of wrinkles and sagging skin that makes you look old. If you don’t apply any sun protection lotion STAY AWAY FROM THE SUN.
Use the right Fabric
Summer is Love Love! ❤
Life is like a CAMERA, you focus on what’s IMPORTANT. Capture the good times, DEVELOP from negative and if things don’t work out then take another shot.
How to look young.
Be positive and happy, Smile.
- Eat more greens
- Try to change your hair style
We all know that there’s a lot of benefits that we can get from coconut. One is that, you can use it to strengthening your hair. When I was young my grandmother used to scrape the coconut meat and place is a clean cloth and gently scrub it to the hair. Use it like twice a week and you will see a great result. I used it every weekend because because I have the smell. But you can add some sent to it.
Coconut oil is as effective and safe as mineral oil when used as a moisturizer for mild to moderate xerosis (dry skin) and was shown in one study to reduce protein loss when used in hair.
Why Can Coconut Oil Help with Hair Growth?
- Fatty acids bind to the protein in hair and protect both the roots and strands of hair from breakage. Lauric acid is found in coconut oil and has better results than other mineral or sunflower oils when it comes to improving hair health.
- Moisture is essential for healthy hair and regular and consistent use of coconut oil is a beneficial technique. By penetrating the hair shaft, coconut oil protects against environmental impurities and excess heat.
- A coconut oil scalp massage will effectively improve scalp circulation and boost nutrient and oxygen delivery to your hair.
- The natural antioxidants and nutrients found in coconut oil will deliver critical resources to improve your hair’s softness and luster. Coconut oil is rich in vitamin E, vitamin K and iron and effectively eliminates dandruff while boosting hair growth.
- The scalp and hair are high in bacterial content, but coconut oil is an effective remedy to deal with the issue. Coconut oil contains both antifungal and antibacterial properties to protect against dandruff and lice. Both of these potential problems limit hair growth.
Commonly thrown away item after the tea is made. Here are some favorite gardening recycling tips for tea bags that you can use. Tea bags are not just for drinking. Use them after you make the tea in so many ways around the house and garden. Find out how to recycle them.
Teabags can be used to reduce the swelling of puffy eyes. place a moist teabag over both eyes and leave on for around 20 minutes. This will leave your eyes feeling fresher, brighter, and looking revitalized.
During Summer time, a tea bag can be used to soothe the burns. You can also place Tea bag on cool bathwater. Tea is also know to alleviate the sunburn sting and itchiness. It can also promote healing process.
Another review found that while drinking green tea did lead to a reduction in cholesterol levels, It shows that drinking tea is not just a drink but its has a lot of benefits.